I am a researcher in privacy, cryptography and information security.
- Quantifying privacy risks that may lead to user tracking
- Developing formal methods to assess privacy risks of released datasets
- Developing algorithms for differentially private access to data
- Protocols for private outsourced computation Protocols for secure multiparty computation
- Constructing cryptographic primitives
- Observation resistant authentication protocols for unaided humans
- Continuous/implicit authentication systems using behavioural biometrics
- Mathematical attacks on authentication protocols
My research has involved different areas of mathematics such as number theory, computational geometry, information theory, probability, statistics and combinatorics, as well as different areas of computer science such as cryptography, differential privacy, algorithms, computational complexity and machine learning.